Amenities & Facilities
Raritan Marina is the perfect place to keep your boat for the season. Our property is conveniently located just off the Raritan Bay in Laurence Harbor (Central NJ). We offer five docks with 22’ to 75’ slips that can accommodate boats of all sizes. All docks have finger piers for boarding. Transient boaters are welcome to arrange for slips, based on availability.
Our facility provides an array of amenities to suit your needs, including:
- We are the only marina in the area that provides gated security to protect the property
- Clean and Family Friendly Environment (pet friendly)
- 22′ to 75′ Slips Available w/6.5′ MLW
- All new Floating Docks
- Full Ship’s Store and Tackle Center
- Clean and well-kept A/C Restrooms
- Free WiFi internet
- Pump-out station
- Dock filet tables
- Protected deep water marina basin
- Fuel Dock with Gas, Diesel, Bait & Ice
- 93 Octane fuel wih ValvTect
- Established Yacht Brokerage on site
- Upgraded state of the art Service Building 5500 sq. ft.
- 55 Ton and 25 Ton Travelifts on site
- Certified Yamaha Technicians
- Expert Fiberglass and Gelcoat Technicians
- Northern NJ’s only certified SeaHawk Application Yard
- “Two Season” bottom paint system
- On site Certified AWLGRIP Technicians
- Electric (30 AMP, 50 AMP, 100 AMP)
Our fuel dock is open daily from 8am to 6pm, featuring ValvTect Marine Fuel (93 Octane Gasoline and Diesel). Easy docking with wide floating dock slips. Same price if paying cash or credit card.
Marine engines work under much heavier loads (stress) and more severe operating conditions than automotive gasoline or commercial truck engines. They are also subject to problems caused by ethanol and ultra low sulfur diesel fuel. Peak, dependable, and trouble free performance are keys to boating safety and enjoyment.
Many of the nation’s high-quality marinas provide ValvTect Marine Gasoline and ValvTect Marine Diesel at their docks. Unlike automotive gasoline or truck diesel fuel offered at gas stations, these special marine fuels are formulated for heavy duty marine engines to help provide peak performance, extend engine life and prevent problems with ethanol and ultra low sulfur diesel.
ValvTect product description (Gasoline and Diesel), features and benefits, and comparison pictures of ValvTect fuel products vs. non-ValvTect.